We hope this letter finds you safe and sane after many weeks of disturbed routine. To our members who have been unwell or who have lost a loved one, neighbor or friend, we are thinking of you and sending our deepest condolences. If we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to reach us.
Khospace, as an essential business providing mental healthcare to the community, remained open throughout the entire shelter in place. As we navigate our way forward, we remain committed to your safety, wellness and success!
As a community, we and our clients may have differing politics and policies when it comes to COVID-19 and our own unique personal boundaries and thresholds for comfort. We would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that two of our company’s core values are respect for all and care for the community – please try to be kind and aim to operate from a place of non-judgement.
That being said, Khospace would like to announce some guidelines for maintaining a healthy and SAFE work environment for all during this ongoing pandemic. If you feel that you are unable to comply, please email us at email@example.com to discuss your needs and we will try our best to find a solution.
As more members and their clients become comfortable returning to “business as usual,” please be aware of Khospace’s new health and safety guidelines as it is our priority that you feel safe when utilizing Kho’s rooms:
If you or a client are not feeling well, please stay home.
- If you or a client have been in contact in the last 14 days with a COVID-19 positive person, please stay home or offer a telehealth session from our amazing telehealth suit.
- Please utilize disinfectant wipes and clean all surfaces and door knobs between each client and after use of the office. Disinfectant wipes are available in hallways and practitioner lounges.
- You may find it helpful to pre-screen clients before a session for possible illness or exposure.
o A template for a phone call may look like – Hi ____, I’m calling about your appointment on _____, your safety and the safety of all my clients are of utmost importance. Due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, I’d like to ask a few questions that are designed to promote our joint health and safety… proceed to ask if the client is exhibiting any symptoms, has a fever or has been in contact with anyone who is positive, or has recently attended a large gathering or has been to an establishment with more than 10 people.
- Limit non-client visitors accompanying your client into the building.
- We kindly ask that you and your clients wear a mask or face covering when entering/exiting/using common areas of the space.
- Wearing face coverings and practicing social distancing during a session is up to the discretion of each member within individual office spaces.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use.
- Please advise your client to comply with social distancing and mask-wearing when in waiting room, bathroom and hallways.
- You may also want to advise them to wait outside if they arrive early to avoid crowding in common areas.
Please, let’s all work as a kho-mmunity and keep Khospace open and safe for all members – their families and their clients! We feel fortunate and are grateful to be able to offer such beautiful and private spaces so that we can continue to make health and wellness available for all!
As many of us are licensed professionals, we are acutely aware of the uptick in services that will be needed in our community.
If anyone is struggling with re-capturing old clients or generating new ones, we are here to support you. Alternatively – if you are in need of some extra support during this time for whatever the reason – as always – we are here to help!
Yours in the spirit in wellness and safety,
Jacques, Bo and Samantha