TERMS & CONDITIONS
- GENERAL. This Website is a complimentary information service offered by the Company at no charge to you as a user of the World Wide Web, with the express condition that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions. The Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions any time, and you must consult the most recent version of these Terms and Conditions (not an older cached version) each time you view the Website. Do not use the Website if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided “as is” for general information only. The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and all such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree that you will hold harmless the Company and its officers, directors and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or another website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of a third party. In no event will the Company or the contributors of information to this Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- OPINIONS/RECOMMENDATIONS. You acknowledge that opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those of the Company or endorsed by the Company.
- LINKED SITES/THIRD-PARTY CONTENT. These Terms and Conditions apply only to this Website. The Company may provide links on the Website to other websites, which are not under the control of the Company. These links are provided for the convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by the Company of the organization or individual operating the Website or a warranty of any type regarding the Website or the information on the Website. Under no circumstances will the Company be held liable, directly or indirectly, or any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, reliance on, or any content, goods or services available on any other website to which this Website links. You should direct any concerns to that website’s administrator.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. This website (excluding linked sites) is controlled and operated by the Company, which is headquartered in the State of Florida, United States of America. It can be accessed from all fifty (50) states, as well as other countries around the world. By accessing this Website you agree that any action at law or equity arising or in any way relating to this Website, shall be filed only under the statutes and laws of the State of Florida, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the County of Miami-Dade, Florida with respect to such matters. The Company makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- SERVICE MARKS. Any and all use of the Company’s federally registered and common law trademarks, service marks and trade names, including but not limited to “KHO SPACE,” must be approved in writing by the Company. Inquiries may be directed to 3580 Mystic Pointe Drive, Aventura, Florida, 33180.
- COPYRIGHT. The works of authorship contained in this Website, including but not limited to all design, text and images (the “Materials”), are owned or licensed by the Company and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored by subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without our prior written consent. Unless permitted otherwise in writing, you may only access the Materials located within the Website for your personal use. This means you may download copies of Materials for personal, noncommercial use only, so long as you neither change nor delete any author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice. When you download Materials, you do not obtain any ownership rights to the Materials.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. The Company reserves the right to take action against any use of its federally registered service marks, trademarks and trade names, or any links to its Website that do not conform to the conditions stated herein, or that infringe any intellectual property or other rights of the Company.
By providing your mobile phone number and opting into our SMS program, you agree to receive text messages from Khospace (“we,” “us,” or “our”) related to our products, services, promotions, and offers. As a member, you must also agree to receive SMS messages for back-to-back bookings to notify both parties, ensuring a better customer experience for all. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system. Your consent to receive text messages is not a condition of any purchase or service offered by Khospace.
To comply with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), we must inform you of the following:
Message frequency may vary based on your bookings and our communication needs. Typical message frequency may range from 1 to 25 messages per week.
Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details about your specific plan.
To opt-out of receiving SMS messages from Khospace, text STOP to the short code provided in the SMS messages. You will receive a confirmation text message confirming your opt-out.
For assistance or more information, contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat box on our website.
By participating in our SMS program, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, if different) and that you are the account holder of the mobile phone number provided or have the account holder’s permission to enroll in the SMS program.
We reserve the right to change or modify this SMS Disclaimer at any time without prior notice. Your continued participation in our SMS program constitutes your acceptance of any changes to the SMS Disclaimer.
If you have any questions about these policies or your dealings with this Website, you can contact: Khospace via e-mail at email@example.com